Western Chicken Potatoes
Easy go to meal. Takes no time to prepare and is very filling. Great for that leftover chicken.
Servings 4 people
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 cups shredded chicken mix with your favorite BBQ sauce
- 2 cups Cheddar-Monterey Jack Cheese
- 4 Tbsp red onion diced
- 4 Tbsp cilantro chopped
- Scrub potatoes; prick several times with fork. Place potatoes on microwavable plate; microwave on High 8 minutes or until tender.
- In small microwavable bowl, place barbecue sauce with chicken; cover with microwavable paper towel. Microwave on High 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until thoroughly heated.
- Split potatoes in half lengthwise; place on individual plates. Top each with barbecue sauce with chicken, cheese, onion and cilantro.