Ultimate Chicken Pot Pie
Turn leftover chicken into the ultimate comfort food.
Servings 4 people
- 2 9 in pie crusts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked chicken cubed
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Line the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate with 1 pie crust. Trim any excess.
- Stir the soup, milk, chicken and vegetables in a medium bowl. Spoon the chicken mixture into the pie plate. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup cheese. Place the remaining pie crust over the filling. Trim any excess. Crimp the edges of the top and bottom crusts together. Using a sharp knife, cut several slits in the top crust.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Sprinkle the crust with the remaining cheese.