Skillet Pork Chops with Apples & Onion
Servings 4 people
- 4 whole pork chops
- 3 medium apples cut into wedges
- 1 large onion cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; brown pork chops on both sides, about 4 minutes. Remove from pan.
- In same skillet, combine apples, onion and water. Place pork chops over apple mixture; drizzle chops with vinaigrette. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 3-5 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in chops reads 145°.