Whole chickens, pork chops, Italian sausage and even chuck steaks. This Save-A-Lot weekly ad features a variety of meat on sale, which offers a little diversity in meal planning.
Stretch Your Food Budget By Using Save-A-Lot Weekly Sales Ad
First, plan your meals around the deals in your store’s weekly ad. This can help save a few extra dollars on your food budget.
Second, remember One chicken can go a long way — an entire week of meals, to be exact. … By using the thighs, wings, breasts, and even the carcass, you can turn one whole chicken into several meals for the week. And for less than $5.00 for a whole chicken at Save-A-Lot this week, you can create a few different meals.
Third, try cooking chuck steak and incorporate it into a rich shepherd’s pie or pot pie. And you can do double duty and make a thick gravy from any leftover braising liquid. Shred steak and mix with a tomato salsa or salsa verde for fajitas.
Make Recipes That Contain Similar Ingredients
For Instance, if Save-A-Lot has a sale on rice or potatoes, I try to incorporate those ingredients into my recipes so I don’t have to buy a lot of different ingredients to make 5 different meals.
Before I meal plan, I take note of what I already have in my refrigerator and pantry that needs to be used up. Sometimes I have enough to make up a meal or two for the upcoming week, and sometimes I at least have an ingredient or two that I no longer need to add to my list.
Check out the Save-A-Lot Weekly Ad 9/9/20 – 9/15/20
The Save-A-Lot weekly ad starts on different days depending on the region. We will post the Ad scan and the full list of Save-A-Lot Coupon Match-ups on one page using coupons to help you save money! Scroll below the Ad Scan to see the Coupon Matchups!
Below is the latest Save-A-Lot Ad Scan and best deals using coupons to save money! Remember Save-A-Lot Weekly Ad starts on different days depending on region.
- Beefsteak Tomatoes 4 pack $1.69
- Gold Potatoes 5lb bag $2.99
- Head Lettuce $1.39
- Mandarin Oranges 3lb bag $3.79
- Red Seedless Grapes $.99/lb
- Coburn Farms Yogurt $1.99
Meat & Deli
- Farmington Bratwurst 2/$5.00
- Farmington Italian Sausage 2/$5.00
- Bone-in Assorted Pork Loin Chops $1.49/lb
- Fresh Bone-in Center Cut Pork Chops $2.99/lb
- Boneless Beef Chuck Steaks $3.99/lb
- Whole Chicken Fryers $.99/lb
- Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast $3.49
- Sugardale Bacon 2/$7.00
- Pickwell Farms Vegetable Steam Bags $1.49
- Pickwell Farms Whole Kernel Corn Steam Bags $1.09
- Totino’s Pizza Rolls $9.49
- Portside Cooked Shrimp $6.99
- Xtra Laundry Detergent $4.99
Drinks & Snacks
- Bud Light Seltzer Variety 12 pack $9.99
- Carlo Rossi 3/$10.00
- Chi Chi’s Authentic Tortilla Chips $3.49
- Frito-Lay Multipacks $6.49
- Keebler Treats Variety Pack $9.99
- Little Debbie Big Packs 2/$6.00
- Pepsi Products 6 pack 2/$5.00
- Quaker Chewy Granola Bars $3.99 -$1/2 Quaker Chewy granola bars, SS 08/02 (exp 9/13)
- Welch’s Fruit Snacks $6.79
Condiments & Sauces
- Sweet Baby Ray’s Original BBQ Sauce $3.49
- Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup 4 pack $3.89
- Fruit Cocktail Sliced or Sliced Peaches (Pickwell Farms) $.99
- Golden Sweet Kernel Corn (Pickwell Farms) $.49
- Tomato Sauce (Pickwell Farms) $.29
Dry Packaged Goods
- Coffeemate Original Coffee Creamer $4.99
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese 5 pack $4.49
- Maxwell House Original Roast Coffee $9.49
- Nutsome Peanut Butter $3.89
- Pickwell Farms Applesauce $1.49
- Sunny D Tangy Original $2.99