Check out the Save-A-Lot Weekly Ad 3/24 – 3/30
The Save-A-Lot weekly ad starts on different days depending on the region. We will post the Ad scan and the full list of Save-A-Lot Coupon Matchups on one page using coupons to help you save money! Scroll below the Ad Scan to see the Coupon Matchups!
Here is the sneak peek of the Save-A-Lot weekly ad and coupons that runs 3/24 to 3/30. Looks like a pretty good week with some nice deals on Chicken Breasts, Pork Chops & Ham! Just in time for Easter.
Follow the weekly sales ad
Below is the latest Save-A-Lot Ad Scan and best deals using coupons to save money! Remember Save-A-Lot Weekly Ad starts on different days depending on region.
Save-A-Lot Weekly Ad 3/24 – 3/30
Save-A-Lot Weekly Ad & Matchup 3/24/21 – 3/30/21
Hot Deals 2 Days Only March 26-27
- *Mangos 2/$1.00
- *Tomatoes 3 pack $.89
- *Fresh Boneless Pork Chops $1.49/lb
- *Goya Sazon 2/$4.00
- *Caracara Soda Crackers 2/$6.00
- Navel Oranges 4lb bag $2.99
- Russet Potatoes 5lb bag $1.99
- Blue Bonnet Tub $2.99
- Yoplait Starburst Yogurt $.50
Meat & Deli
- Beef T-Bone Steaks $5.99/lb
- Boneless Beef Steak Strips $4.99/lb
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.79/lb
- Ham Portions $.89/lb
- Sport Ball Easter Basket $9.99
- Ginger Evans Cheesecake Mix $1.99
- Chief Kahai Hawaiian Sweet Rolls $2.59
- Ginger Evans Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix $2.49
- Grissom's Crème Cakes $3.99
- Jessie Lord Apple or Cherry Pie $3.99
- Marie Calendar's Cream Pies $5.99
- Pickwell Farms Broccoli Cuts $.99
- Post Cereals 2/$4.00
Paper & Plastic
- Triumph Foam Plates $2.99
Drinks & Snacks
- Drink & Play Drinks $2.19
- Easter Candy $.99
- Easter Candy $2.49
- Easter Candy $2.99
- General Mills Bugles $2.69
- Peeps Marshmallow $1.29
- Pepsi Products 12 pack 3/$11.00
Condiments & Sauces
- Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing $3.99
- Ginger Evans Cherry Pie Filling $2.49
- Pickwell Farms Cut Sweet Potatoes $.99
Dry Packaged Goods
- Dish'd Chicken Stuffing Mix $.99
- Dish'd Instant Mashed Potatoes $1.59
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese $1.19
- Marcum Brown Gravy Mix $.35
- So Cheezy Deluxe Mac & Cheese or Shells & Cheese $1.49
- Velveeta Skillets $2.49 -$1 off Velveeta Shells & Cheese, 9.4 oz+ single box, excl multipacks, Ibotta MOBILE APP
- Grissom's Buttermilk Biscuits $.59
Save-A-Lot Shopping Tips
This is a great place to get some of your staple items like meats, veggies, and fruits. I’m always impressed at how amazing the prices can be on these items, and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve walked out with a large load of groceries for under $20! Here’s a list of some of the strategies I like to use when shopping there—I’m confident they will help you save a lot too!
There are a few must-buy items at Save-A-Lot. They’re must-buys because of their consistently good prices. For example, when I want to make vegetable soup or fruit salad, I’ll stock up on all of my needed fruits and veggies at Save-A-Lot and skip those items at other stores like Walmart.
Know their must-buy items
- Canned Goods
- Ice Cream
Bring your coupons
My local store only accepts insert coupons and has stopped accepting printable coupons unless they’re Save-A-Lot printable coupons. Check your store to see what their coupon policy may be. Keep an eye out to see which of your coupons will make a great score when paired with one of their weekly sales.
Buy their store brand
I’ve had great experiences with their store brand food items! I particularly like their canned goods. Green beans, tomatoes, corn, and more are all available for such competitive prices, it’s hard to buy them anywhere else!
Check out our budget-friendly recipes
I know I’m not the only one who hits a roadblock at dinnertime. We all get stuck in a rut with what to make, so it’s nice to have a place to browse for fresh ideas. Not only are there new recipes to revamp your weekly routine, but we also include Save-A-Lot brands and food items! This saves so much time and money.