Check out the Save A Lot Weekly Ad 2/17 – 2/23
The Save-A-Lot weekly ad starts on different days depending on the region. We will post the Ad scan and the full list of Save-A-Lot Coupon Matchups on one page using coupons to help you save money! Scroll below the Ad Scan to see the Coupon Matchups!
Here is the sneak peek of the Save-A-Lot weekly ad and coupons that runs 2/17 to 2/23. Looks like a pretty good week with some nice deals on Chicken and Beef Bottom Roast!
Follow the weekly sales ad
Below is the latest Save-A-Lot Ad Scan and best deals using coupons to save money! Remember Save-A-Lot Weekly Ad starts on different days depending on region.
This Weeks Ad 2/17 – 2/23
Save-A-Lot Weekly Ad & Matchup 2/17/21 – 2/23/21
Here’s What’s on Sale This Week
- Cabbage $.59/lb
- Celery $1.29
- Roma Tomatoes $.99/lb
- Russet Potatoes 8lb bag $2.29
- White Whole Mushrooms $1.79
- Yellow Onions 3lb bag $1.49
- Borden American Singles or Grilled Cheese Melts $2.49
Meat & Deli
- Farmington Hickory Smoked Bacon 2/$7.00
- Farmington Lunchmeat Tubs $2.59
- Fresh Bone-In Assorted Pork Loin Chops $1.49/lb
- Fresh Boneless Beef Bottom Round Roast $2.99/lb
- Fresh Boneless Beef Bottom Round Steak $3.99/lb
- Fresh Boneless Beef Stew Meat $4.99/lb
- Fresh Split Chicken Breast $1.39/lb
- Chunk Light Tuna Pouches $.99
- Fruit Gushers or Fruit by The Foot Fruit Snacks 2/$4.00
- Mantia's Garlic Herb Pasta Sauce $.99
- Prego Pasta Sauce $1.89
- Quaker Chewy Granola Bars 2/$4.00 (Save $1.00 on any two (2) boxes of Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars)
- Skippy Peanut Butter $2.29 (SAVE $1.00 on the purchase of any ONE (1) SKIPPY® Peanut Butter Spread Squeeze Pack)
- Countryside Station Crinkle Cut Fries $1.69
- Easton's Shrimp Scampi $4.99
- Grissom's Garlic Texas Toast $1.65
- Grissom's Italian Garlic Bread $1.79
- Hungry-Man Bowls $3.49
- Louisiana Seasoned Crispy Fish Fry $1.59
- Mantia's Frozen Pasta $2.99
- Original Pizza or Apple Logs $7.99
- Pickwell Farms Broccoli cuts $.99
- Portside Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets $3.99
- Savannah Classics Hushpuppies $2.49
- Kellogg's Pop-Tarts 2/$6.00
- Portside Cooked Shrimp 1lb bag $6.99
- Portside Pink Salmon Fillets $3.99
- Portside Raw Shrimp 1lb $6.49
- Portside Tilapia Fillets 2lb bag $5.99
Drinks & Snacks
- Crystal Falls Purified Drinking Water 24 pk $2.29
- Lay's Potato Chips 2/$5.00
- Little Hug Tropical Fruit Barrels $2.99
- Portside Chunk Light Tuna $.79
- Portside Pink Salmon $2.49
- Bar-S Bun Length Franks 3lb pkg $3.99
- Reser's Salads $3.49
Save-A-Lot Shopping Tips
Save-A-Lot is a great place to get some of your staple items like meats, veggies, and fruits. I’m always impressed at how amazing the prices can be on these items, and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve walked out with a large load of groceries for under $20! Here’s a list of some of the strategies I like to use when shopping there—I’m confident they will help you save a lot too!
Know their must-buy items
There are a few must-buy items at Save-A-Lot. They’re must-buys because of their consistently good prices. For example, when I want to make vegetable soup or fruit salad, I’ll stock up on all of my needed fruits and veggies at Save-A-Lot and skip those items at other stores like Walmart.
- Canned Goods
- Ice Cream
Bring your coupons
My local store only accepts insert coupons and has stopped accepting printable coupons unless they’re Save-A-Lot printable coupons. Check your store to see what their coupon policy may be. Keep an eye out to see which of your coupons will make a great score when paired with one of their weekly sales.
Buy their store brand
I’ve had great experiences with their store brand food items! I particularly like their canned goods. Green beans, tomatoes, corn, and more are all available for such competitive prices, it’s hard to buy them anywhere else!
Check out our budget-friendly recipes
I know I’m not the only one who hits a roadblock at dinnertime. We all get stuck in a rut with what to make, so it’s nice to have a place to browse for fresh ideas. Not only are there new recipes to revamp your weekly routine, but we also include Save-A-Lot brands and food items! This saves so much time and money.