Follow the weekly sales ad
The first thing I like to do when planning a trip to Save-A-Lot is look up the deals in their weekly sales ad. I love all the deals they have from meats and dairy, to cereal and snacks. There’s always something worth stocking up on each week.
Save-A-Lot is a great place to get some of your staple items like meats, veggies, and fruits. I’m always impressed at how amazing the prices can be on these items, and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve walked out with a large load of groceries for under $20! Here’s a list of some of the strategies I like to use when shopping there—I’m confident they will help you save a lot too!
Know their must-buy items
There are a few must-buy items at Save-A-Lot. They’re must-buys because of their consistently good prices. For example, when I want to make vegetable soup or fruit salad, I’ll stock up on all of my needed fruits and veggies at Save-A-Lot and skip those items at other stores like Walmart.
- Canned Goods
- Ice Cream
Bring your coupons
My local store only accepts insert coupons and has stopped accepting printable coupons unless they’re Save-A-Lot printable coupons. Check your store to see what their coupon policy may be. I like how you can find name brand items for a discounted price. One week they had Ragu Pasta Sauce on sale for $1.49 and I had a $1.00 off any Ragu product coupon, making my final price only $0.40! Keep an eye out to see which of your coupons will make a great score when paired with one of their weekly sales.
Buy their store brand
I’ve had great experiences with their store brand food items! I particularly like their canned goods. Green beans, tomatoes, corn, and more are all available for such competitive prices, it’s hard to buy them anywhere else!
Check out our budget-friendly recipes
I know I’m not the only one who hits a roadblock at dinnertime. We all get stuck in a rut with what to make, so it’s nice to have a place to browse for fresh ideas. Not only are there new recipes to revamp your weekly routine, but we also include Save-A-Lot brands and food items! This saves so much time and money.
Save-A-Lot Weekly Sales Ad 2/3/21 – 2/9/21
The Save-A-Lot weekly ad starts on different days depending on the region. We will post the Ad scan and the full list of Save-A-Lot Coupon Match-ups on one page to help you save money! Scroll below the Ad Scan to see the Coupon Matchups!
Below is the latest Save-A-Lot Ad Scan and best deals using coupons to save money! Remember Save-A-Lot Weekly flyer starts on different days depending on region.
Here’s What’s on Sale This Week
- Avocados 2/$1.00
- Limes 6/$1.00
- Oranges 2/$1.00
- Coburn Farms French Onion Dip $1.69
- Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese $2.49 (-.75/1 Kraft Game Day bonus -redeem (3) unique marked offers for Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Ore-Ida, Oscar Mayer, Kraft, Breakstone's or Knudsen, Ibotta MOBILE APP)
- Old El Paso Shredded Cheese $2.29
Meat & Deli
- pork chops
- pork chops
- chicken breasts
- Triumph All-Purpose FoilPan 3 pk $2.09
- Grissom's Hot Dog Buns$1.19
- Banquet Mega Meals $2.99
- FarmRich Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 45 ct $9.89 ($1 off Farm RichProduct, 16 oz or larger PRINTABLE)
- Mantia's Meatballs $4.79
- Red Baron Brick Oven Pizza3/$9.00
- chicken wings
- Totino's Pizza Rolls $8.99
Paper & Plastic
- Triumph Clear Cutlery $1.49
- Triumph Foam Plates $4.99
- Triumph Paper Towels 12 Rolls $9.99
- Triumph Party Cups $2.99
- Triumph Ultra Designer Paper Plates $3.99
Drinks & Snacks
- 12 pk Pepsi Products 3/$10
- Cheetos, Fritos, Tostitos Chips or Salsa 2/$5.00 (-.15/1 Simply Cheetos or Doritos White Cheddar, or Tostitos Blue Corn snacks, 7.5-8.5 oz, at Walmart Pickup, Ibotta MOBILEAPP)
- Doritos or Munchies 2/$4.00 (-.15/1 Simply Cheetos or Doritos White Cheddar, or Tostitos Blue Corn snacks, 7.5-8.5 oz, at Walmart Pickup, Ibotta MOBILEAPP)
- Pringles Super Stack $1.39 (-.75/1 Pringles Scorchin', 5.5 oz Cheddar BBQ variety, at Walmart, Ibotta MOBILE APP)
Condiments & Sauces
- Frank's Red hot Sauce $2.99 (-$1/2 Frank's RedHot or Thick Sauce, 12 oz+, RMN 01/31)
- Heinz Chili Sauce $2.39
- Kurtz ketchup $1.19
- Hidden Valley salad dressing (-$1/2 Hidden Valley Ranch Dips mix packers, Ready-to-eat dips, or Original Ranch bottles, SS 01/31)
- Kurtz BBQ Sauce $.99
- Kurtz salad dressing $.99
- Kurtz Medium Buffalo Wing Sauce (free wyb State Street Chicken Wings)
- Sweet Baby Ray's Buffalo Wing Sauce $2.19 (-$1/2 Sweet Baby Ray's marinade, wing sauce or dipping sauce, limit 2, SS 01/31)
- Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Mustard $1.99 (-$1/2 Sweet Baby Ray's marinade, wing sauce or dipping sauce, limit 2, SS 01/31)
Dry Packaged Goods
- Kraft Velveeta 2lbs $6.99
- Rico Long Grain Rice 20lb bag $6.99
- Bar-S Classic Franks $.99
- Eckrich L'il Smokies2/$5.00
- Farmington Smoked Bratwurst or Sausage $2.49