This easy Asparagus Chicken Bake with Bacon is a low-carb and high protein weeknight dinner. Only 5 ingredients and 30 minutes of cooking time. The cleanup is minimal! Chicken covered with Ranch dressing and Cheddar cheese is moist and flavorful!
ONE-PAN ASPARAGUS CHICKEN BAKE WITH BACON AND RANCHCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
One-Pan Asparagus Chicken Bake with Bacon, Ranch Dressing, and Cheddar Cheese. This recipe is low in carbs and high in protein. Only 5 ingredients and 30 minutes of cooking time. The chicken covered with Ranch dressing and Cheddar is moist and flavorful. This comfort food meal will become your family favorite!
4 small chicken breasts
1/2 lb asparagus
6 slices cooked bacon
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Add chicken breasts to the casserole dish.
- Add chopped asparagus all around and on top of the chicken.Customer updated or changed cc info.
- Add chopped cooked bacon around and on top of the chicken.
- Spread Ranch dressing over the chicken breasts.
- Top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. Broil for the last 4 minutes if desired.
- Use skinless boneless chicken breasts or skinless boneless chicken thighs.
- Use Cheddar, Mozzarella, Colby, or Monterey Jack cheese.
- Don’t have asparagus? Use broccoli or green beans. You can also use sliced zucchini.