Servings 4 people
- 4 whole chicken breast
- 4 medium egg
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/12 sticks butter
- 1/2 lb Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 slices bacon
- Slice chicken breasts into serving size pieces. Place chicken in slightly beaten egg for 1 hour and refrigerate.
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- Roll chicken pieces in breadcrumbs and fry in butter until brown (about 10 minutes). Add additional butter as needed for frying.
- Place chicken in 9 x 13 dish and place bacon on top.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in a preheated 325 degree oven.
- Remove from oven, place Mozzarella cheese cheese on top.
- Place chicken back in oven until cheese melts.