MEXICAN CHICKENCourse: DinnerCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
An easy entree with Mexican flair! Serve over rice or tortilla chips.
1.5 lbs chicken breast
1 jar salsa
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a 9×13 pan, cover the chicken breasts with the salsa.
- Cover with foil, bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake for 25 minutes longer.
- Cover each chicken breast with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with white rice or tortilla chips.