Ham & Cheese Bake
This is one of those recipes that's not fancy, but tastes so good. And with only 3 ingredients, it's inexpensive and pulls together quickly. It’s a dream for busy families on a budget!
Servings 4 people
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 6 slices ham
- 6 slices cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll ½ of the crescent dough to cover the bottom of an 8×8 pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes, just until starting to brown.
- Remove and cover the bottom with a layer of cheese.
- Put ham on top. Put another layer of cheese on top.
- Put the rest of the crescent rolls on top. Pinch the seams together as best you can.
- Bake for about 12-14 minutes until brown.