Crockpot Pork Roast
This crockpot Pork roast is full of flavor and so easy to make with just 5 ingredients!!! The perfect slow cooker pork roast recipe!
- 5 lbs pork roast
- 2 large onions sliced
- 2 Tbsp McCormick Grill Mates Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Grease a 6 qt. slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place onions in bottom of cooker.
- Rub pork with seasoning blend and salt.
- Place on top of onions. Pour broth over roast.
- Cover and cook on high for 6-7 hours or low for 9-10 or until meat pulls apart easily with a fork.
- Remove from crockpot and shred meat. Remove any large pieces of fat.
- Save some of the juice to spoon over pork when serving.