My family gets excited when I make this and it’s so easy. It was fast and tasty and the chicken stayed moist, which are my top three requirements for a chicken dish. A can of cola gives the savory barbecue sauce a flavor boost.
Servings 4 people
- 4 pieces chicken skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, flattened to ¼ inch thickness
- 12 oz coke can of coke
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Honey BBQ sauce
- Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and
- bring to a boil.
- Cover and turn heat to medium.
- Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover, and cook an additional 10 minutes until
- done. Serves 4.