This Chicken Divan is the BEST ever! Just layers of juicy chicken and tender broccoli in the most flavorful rich, creamy cheese sauce all topped with golden crispy breadcrumbs. This Chicken Divan is a quick and easy casserole perfect for all those busy nights and you can prep it entirely ahead of time and bake until warm and bubbly at dinner time!
Broccoli Chicken Divan
- 1 lb broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups chicken cooked, diced
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place the broccoli in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Place the cooked broccoli in a 9 inch pie plate. Top with the chicken. In a bowl, mix the soup and milk, and pour over the chicken. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Mix the melted butter with the bread crumbs, and sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly brown.