Barbecue Chicken and Peach Kabobs with Bacon
Servings 4 people
- 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce divided
- 1 lb chicken breasts cut into 16 pieces
- 2 peaches peeled, each cut into 8 pieces
- 8 slices bacon cut crosswise and half
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce. Stack 1 each chicken and peach piece; wrap with 1 bacon piece.
- Thread onto 4 skewers; brush with remaining barbecue sauce.
- Grill 12 to 14 min. or until chicken is done, brushing with reserved sauce for the last 2 min.