Baked BBQ Split Chicken BreastsCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
4 large chicken breast
2 cups BBQ sauce
- Start with preheating oven to 400 convection or 425 conventional.
- Trim and split your split skin on bone-in chicken breasts. You may leave the ribs or remove them, your choice. Pat dry.
- Prepare a smaller baking pan with aluminum foil (to help clean up) and a cooking rack sprayed with PAM. If you don’t have a rack, you can skip the rack.
- Arrange the breast with the thicker parts of each piece to the outside of the pan
- Bake until internal temp of 165. That will be about 40 minutes depending on your oven and the size of the breasts.
- Remove from oven and brush on a heavy coat of sauce. Place back in for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and apply another heavy coat of sauce. Serve.