This recipe for beef stir fry is tender slices of beef sauteed with a variety of colorful vegetables, all coated in a quick and easy homemade teriyaki sauce. A restaurant quality meal in the comfort of your own home!
Asian Beef Stir-Fry Recipe
Servings 4 people
- 1 lb steak boneless beef sirloin, cut into thin strips
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 pkg stir fry vegetables thawed, drained, 16 oz.
- 1/4 cup Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 1/4 cup soy sauce lite
- 2 cups rice hot cooked long-grain brown
- Heat large heavy nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat and garlic; stir-fry 2 min.
- Add vegetables, dressing and soy sauce; stir-fry 3 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender and meat is done.
- Spoon rice onto platter; top with meat mixture.