Attention Save-A-Lot shoppers, looking for a meal plan that lets you shop ONLY at your favorite store? Look no further – this one week $60 Save-A-Lot meal plan has you taken care of!
We’re all looking for ways to trim the budget. Meal planning and working around sales are great ways to save money.
Shopping at Save-A-Lot has done wonders for my grocery budget.
I know meal planning is hard for a lot of people, so I went ahead and did the leg work for you!
ONE WEEK Save-A-Lot MEAL PLAN
- 100% real food recipes that are simple, straight-forward and family-friendly.
- Recipes that are quick to make, and all of them can be made in under an hour.
- A few store-bought items for things I typically make from scratch (like hamburger buns and spaghetti sauce). Feel free to make these things from scratch if you prefer.
- A plan that comes in under $60 for a family of four!
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Pantry basics like cooking oil & butter, condiments, and spices.
- Precautions for food allergies. My family is blessed to not have food allergies, so I don’t plan for them in my meal plans.
Here’s what’s on the menu with the list of items that you will need. Remember these prices will be available starting 2/27/19. Stay tuned for the recipes!
I Hope you find these free family meal plans useful. You can also scroll down to find the easy printable Save-A-Lot Meal Plan week of 2/27 – 3/5 and grocery list for this week.
Save-A-Lot Meal Plan Menu
Spaghetti – Serve with Mantia’s Texas Toast $1.89
Shrimp and Green Bean Stir Fry – Serve with Rice on The Side $.89
Harvest Chicken & Vegetable Bake – Serve with So-Cheezy Mac & Cheese $.49
Sautéed Whiting With Lemon-Brown Butter Sauce – Serve with Rice on the Side $.89
Sweet and Sticky Four Ingredient Chicken Drumsticks – Serve with So-Cheezy Mac & Cheese $.49
- Fresh 73% Lean Ground Beef $2.19 lb ( Need 2 lbs)
- Mantia’s Spaghetti $.85 ea
- Mantia’s Pasta Sauce $1.39 ea
- Green Beans $1.99 ea (Need 2 bunches)
- Mini Carrots $.99 ea
- Captain Bob’s Raw Shrimp $5.49 ea
- Red Onions $.89 lb
- Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits $.99 ea ($1/3 Pillsbury Refrigerated Baked Goods Exp 4/6/19 SS 01/13/19)
- Fresh Chicken Drumsticks or Thighs $.77 lb (Need 3 lbs)
- Red Delicious Apples $1.99 ea
- Fresh Assorted Pork Chops $1.49 lb (Need 3 lbs)
- Captain Bob’s Whiting Skin on Fish Fillets $5.49 ea
- So-Cheezy Mac & Cheese $.49 (Need 2 boxes)
- Rice on The Side $.89 (Need 2 boxes)
- Mantia’s Texas Toast $1.89
Total for all items on my list: $36.87+ tax. Plenty of wiggle room for those items not on the list.
Do you have any inexpensive meal ideas you can shop for at Save-A-Lot? Or ideas for using up the leftover ingredients? Share your ideas in the comments below!
Share with someone who may like this…