Easy Smoked Sausage Skillet
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 pkg Smoked Sausage diagonally cut into 1/4slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 large Red Bell Pepper sliced thin
- 1 small Onion sliced thin
- 1 pkg broccoli
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or water
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups rice
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- Heat olive oil and crushed garlic, stir in smoked sausage slices and cook until smoked sausage is browned.
- Add pepper, onion, broccoli, chicken broth and tomato sauce and simmer for about 10 minutes until vegetables are tender and the liquid is absorbed.
- In the meantime, cook rice according to package instructions. Stir rice into the skillet, sprinkle with cheese and serve.