CRESCENT CHICKEN CASSEROLE
2 cups cooked chicken, diced.
1 (8 ounce) tube refrigerated crescent roll dough
2 cups chicken broth
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat, stir together chicken broth, condensed cream of chicken soup, and grated cheese. Warm over the low heat, whisking constantly, just until cheese melts and sauce is combined. Remove from heat before the sauce boils.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles. Place about 1 tablespoon of chicken in the center of each crescent roll. Roll the dough up and place each rolled crescent roll in the bottom of the prepared dish.
- Sprinkle remaining chicken over top of the crescent rolls. Pour soup mixture over all.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes, or until crescent rolls are browned on top and sauce is bubbly.