Flavored with herbs and seasoning, Chicken Pasta Toss will satisfy any family member’s appetite. And the rich and creamy sauce takes minimal effort.
A favorite at our house! Comes together in under 30 minutes and there’s usually no leftovers.
Creamy Chicken Pasta Toss
Servings 4 people
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 3 cups pasta rotini, uncooked
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 7 min. or until evenly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add milk and cream cheese spread; mix well. Bring to boil. Stir in pasta; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook 10 min. or until pasta is tender and chicken is cooked through. Add vegetables; cook 5 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with the cheese.