Want an alternative to Buffalo chicken wings? Try this Buffalo Chicken Bake with Bacon! Boneless, skinless chicken breasts are topped with cream cheese and Buffalo sauce, cooked bacon, shredded Mozzarella cheese, then baked in the oven until the chicken is done (about 20-25 minutes). Simple ingredients, easy recipe, quick cooking time.
I love easy chicken bake recipes where you just throw all the ingredients in one baking pan and bake. This Buffalo Chicken Bake with Bacon is no exception. So easy!
My hubby, who likes buffalo chicken, but really isn’t a fan of chicken breasts, loved it as well. In fact, he asked me to make it again next week, which I definitely will! Thanks for the easy to make & amazingly good recipe!
Buffalo Chicken Bake with BaconCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
4 chicken breasts , boneless, skinless
4 oz cream cheese , softened
2 tablespoons Franks Red Hot Wings Buffalo Sauce (I used the mild one)
6 strips bacon , cooked
1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese , shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place chicken breasts in a casserole dish.
- Mix softened cream cheese with Buffalo Sauce.
- Spread over chicken breasts.
- Top with chopped, cooked bacon.
- Top with shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 375 F for 20-25 minutes until chicken is done. The cooking time depends on the thickness of your chicken breasts.