Weekly Menu Recipes
I love couponing as much as the next person, however, peanuts and Special K does not a dinner make. Which means you probably will have to put a tad more effort into figuring out how to balance great sales with great weekly menu recipes.
Many people express frustration about where to begin. If you are visiting me – your goal is to save money at the grocery store. In my opinion, menu planning is one of the most critical components to saving money. You really need that grocery list, so you know exactly what you’ll be spending when you shop. Going to the store without a plan can cause your budget to spiral out of control…and very quickly!!
I am doing family friendly weekly menu recipes that are super simple to prepare. The best part…each meal is around $10. I designed the menu so that if you had to buy everything you need (minus a very few pantry staples) you’d only spend $60. I’m betting that most of you have at least a quarter of the items already on hand…so your out of pocket will be even lower.
Here’s your easy Save-A-Lot Meal Plan week of 10/10/18 – 10/16/18.
I know meal planning is hard for a lot of people, so I went ahead and did the leg work for you! Pick up everything on the shopping list below, then start cooking on Sunday. Let’s get ready to make seven complete budget dinners for a family of four, just $60.00 or less!
I Hope you find the free Save-A-Lot weekly menu recipes useful.
(Assuming that you already have pantry basics like cooking oil & butter, condiments, and spices.)
Weekly Menu Recipes
Weekly Menu Ingredients Needed
- 2 Wylwood Frozen Vegetables $0.99 ea
- 2 Mantia’s Pasta $0.99 ea
- 2 Hunt’s Pasta Sauce $0.99 ea
- 2 Mantia’s Meatballs 28 oz, Homestyle or Italian Style 4.49 ea
- 1 Ginger Evans Cheddar Herb Biscuit Mix $1.49 ea
- 1 Mantia’s Alfredo Sauce, $1.69
- 1 Coburn Farms Shredded Parmesan Cheese $2.49 ea
- 1 Medeiros 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil $3.79 ea
- 1 Cage Free Large Brown Eggs $2.49 ea
- 2 Marcum Seasoned Bread Crumbs $0.99 ea
- 1 Spinach $1.79 ea
- 7 lb(s) Fresh Bone-In Pork Sirloin Roast $0.99 lb
- 8 Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.69 lb
Items need not on sale:
This week’s Save-A-Lot meal plan reflects prices from the current week’s ad (running 10/10/18 – 10/16/18 in Wednesday’s ad). Non-advertised prices and produce deals *may vary* by location & region. In either ad market, shop any time through Saturday and start cooking on Sunday 10/14/18.