Broccoli Chicken Divan
A quick and easy chicken and broccoli dish that you will love!
Prep Time 2 hours 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 lb broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups chicken cooked, diced
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place the broccoli in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Place the cooked broccoli in a 9 inch pie plate. Top with the chicken. In a bowl, mix the soup and milk, and pour over the chicken. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Mix the melted butter with the bread crumbs, and sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly brown.